Trafford Hall is a magnificent grade II listed Georgian Manor House, set in 14 acres of beautiful grounds and award winning gardens, 5 miles from Chester city centre.
Trafford Hall is a unique venue with 7 conference rooms, 53 bedrooms and plenty of outdoor space to make the most of, offering value for money meeting and training facilities for any event requirements. The grounds are also the perfect place for team building activities and social occasions.
The National Communities Resource Centre is a registered charity situated on site offering a range of training programmes covering a variety of environmental and community topics for youth groups and low income adults. All profits from external events are reinvested back into the charity, as they are a not for profit organisation.
Day Delegates Package- £35.00 per person (Inc VAT)
- The use of a meeting room for the entire day
- The use of training equipment e.g. flipchart stand, pads and pencils for delegates
- 2 course light lunch
- 3 servings of tea & coffee with biscuits and homemade cakes
- The day delegate package plus
- Overnight accommodation in a single, twin or shared room (Single Room £89 inc Vat – Twin/Double room £114 inc vat)
- Full or continental breakfast
- 3 course evening meal
Bedrooms - 53
Interested in this venue for your event? Get in touch with the team with your enquiry - 01244 405606