Mottram Hall is one of the premier corporate meeting & event venues in the North West, a stunning venue with newly refurbished facilities following a recent £6m investment. The experienced team are on hand to offer great advice and provide solutions to ensure that you enjoy the most successful of events, whatever your requirements. Plus, they offer a fantastic variety of places to eat and drink, from the new Carrington Grill Restaurant & the elegantly refurbished Cocktail Bar.
Set in 270 acres of stunning Cheshire parkland, this 18th century Georgian house is the picture perfect backdrop for your business, leisure and golfing exploits.
Stay in one of the 120 luxury bedrooms, relax in the UK’s 1st Alfresco ThermoSpace or try your hand at golf on the 18 hole championship golf course.
Why Mottram Hall?
- Recent £6m refurbishment of the building's magnificent features and facilities
- 120 spacious bedrooms
- 11 meeting rooms, max 180 delegates theatre style
- All rooms have natural daylight
- Easily accessible from north and south via the M6, M56 and M60
- Complimentary parking spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Ample outdoor space for team building
- Use of the Leisure Club & Alfresco ThermoSpace included in all conference packages
- St Andrews Suite with self contained outdoor patio ideal for summer BBQ’s
- New fully self contained Conference HUB
Download our floor plans:
- Theatre Style - 180 Delegates
- Cabaret Style - 90 Delegates
- Banqueting - 120 Delegates
- Bedrooms - 131
Interested in this venue for your event? Get in touch with the team with your enquiry - 01244 405606